Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Welcome to WIP Wednesday, hosted by Every Day Crochet.  Please click the button at the end of my post to join in on the fun.  Share your own works in progress, or go check out what others are working on.

Busy has become my middle name as they say.  Mostly busy away from home taking others around.
I did finish reading the Capablanca Variation and have my book review here if you would like to take a look.

I finished up my friends order for dish scrubbies, which she picked up last night.  I finished the washcloth and dish scrubbie order and got it mailed out.  And, I've worked on the other craft order for fabric bags, washclothes and dish scrubbies.  I didn't get the order finished, but just have the dish scrubbies to finish up.  Below is a photo of one of the 5 fabric bags I made for the order.  I also listed them in my etsy store on a will make as ordered basis.
 Life's been crazy since my oldest daughter got a full time job.  I now ride to work with her so that I can keep her car for the day and get children to and from school as well as run other's around....and add that to the things I was already doing.  I'm having a hard time coping with the getting up so early in the morning, and winter is setting in, which isn't helping.
I'm finishing up reading another book--How To Organize Your Life (not sure of exact title since it's in my tote in the car).  Last night's chapter was on organizing your time.  It was quite interesting.  I need to take it to heart...especially the part of saying no to some so that I can have the time I need for things that I want and need to get done.

Some good news on my end is that my laptop is back!!!!  Such a Godsend that all it needed was the keyboard replaced, and that we have a friend that is a computer tech.  He not only was able to get the keyboard cheap with his discount, but did all the work for me without charging me anything.  I need to make sure to make him some of my treats at Christmas time.

I can't wait to see what next week will bring on getting things done with the Christmas season starting.  Busy Busy Busy....oh yeah, just call me Marsha Busy Seiberling  LOL

Signing out for now.  I hope you will hop over and enter my Old El Paso Family Taco Night Review and Giveaway if you haven't already.  It ends Dec. 2.  I have another giveaway I hope to get posted Friday as well as another one coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag. I would think they'd sell well.

    Oh, the linky thing is working again now if you want to post there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from Mylikes.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...