Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mail Call! Week of April 11

I didn't really get too much in the mailbox this week:

Ladies Home Journal (free subscription)

Coupon train

2 postcards-Hollywood and Florida

Skoal coupons

Special offers booklet from Hallmark Gold Crown rewards

postcard to take into Starbucks for a free drink for my birthday.

2 free 20 oz Coke coupons from mycokerewards

Package of Blueberry Pop Tarts from the Sprinklings program.

I also got my new driver's license in the mail (of course this wasn't free, but good for 6 years)


Paypal looked pretty good this week:

$25 from gather

$11.19 from squidoo

$2.78 from matrixmails


Sure would be nice to get that and more into paypal each week!

3 comments:

  1. You did pretty good! I have not gotten anything of value for a while:(



    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just looked. The Pure & NAtural coupon is there. You may need to not put in your zipcode. http://recession-lessons.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...