Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bzzing About the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner!

I have been using the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner for over a week now that I rec'd as a bzzagent.

I've used one before so I already knew that I like them. I am one of those that puts off cleaning the shower until it's almost too late! It's made to hang over the shower head, but I don't choose to put mine there with the other things already there.

It's easy to use. Just press the button. You will hear a beeping for 15 seconds, giving you time to shut the curtain or the shower doors. It sprays in a 360 degree angle.

It's safe on most surfaces, but not recommended for brass, natural marble and finished wood surfaces. Suggested retail price for the starter kit is $14.99 and includes the power sprayer, batteries and one refill. Additional refills are just $3.99. It will last around 3 weeks with daily use.
It's best used right after you shower because it combines with the water already on the shower walls to start working immediately.

I really enjoy using it and intend to buy a refill once this bottle is done. As I said, it's one of those convenience products that I don't like to do without. It leaves a clean scent when done, not too overpowering.

You can visit www.automaticshowercleaner.com to watch a cool animated demo and get more information on the system.

I'm sorry that it's dark in my shower for the camera. I had my daughter holding one of those push lights to try to help. You can see well enough to see it spraying in a full circle, and in the beginning you can hear the beeps before it starts working.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...