Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bzzing About the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner!

I have been using the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner for over a week now that I rec'd as a bzzagent.

I've used one before so I already knew that I like them. I am one of those that puts off cleaning the shower until it's almost too late! It's made to hang over the shower head, but I don't choose to put mine there with the other things already there.

It's easy to use. Just press the button. You will hear a beeping for 15 seconds, giving you time to shut the curtain or the shower doors. It sprays in a 360 degree angle.

It's safe on most surfaces, but not recommended for brass, natural marble and finished wood surfaces. Suggested retail price for the starter kit is $14.99 and includes the power sprayer, batteries and one refill. Additional refills are just $3.99. It will last around 3 weeks with daily use.
It's best used right after you shower because it combines with the water already on the shower walls to start working immediately.

I really enjoy using it and intend to buy a refill once this bottle is done. As I said, it's one of those convenience products that I don't like to do without. It leaves a clean scent when done, not too overpowering.

You can visit www.automaticshowercleaner.com to watch a cool animated demo and get more information on the system.

I'm sorry that it's dark in my shower for the camera. I had my daughter holding one of those push lights to try to help. You can see well enough to see it spraying in a full circle, and in the beginning you can hear the beeps before it starts working.

5 comments:

  1. I have one too. I love it. I've used it so much it doesn't beep anymore, but it still works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been debating this since it came out, do you think it's worth the money? Buying the starter kit and all? How often did you run it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received one from BZZZ too and I loved it. I ended up getting my sister in law and mother one for Christmas presents last year. Sister in law wasn't too impressed, but mom liked it. They are nice for the person who doesn't like to clean the shower (and that's me). Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does not approach me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...