Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday August 26

Good Morning, almost afternoon.
Bowling was a blast last night as usual. We lost 3 out of 4 though.
A huge huge storm decided to roll in just before we were done bowling. That was scary for me driving home as the lightening seemed to be coming straight down in front of us. I didn't roll up the windows on my car before we left either.

I stopped at a Redbox yesterday and rented Hannah Montana The Movie...in other words I spent most of my morning watching it before Jasmine got up because she can't stand Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.

We are in the middle of doing schoolwork right now as we wait for Steve to take a break from work and take us out to Arby's for lunch. Today is a free beef n cheddar when you buy soda. I guess he is ready for us to meet him there.

I'm in hopes of getting a lot of things done on gather today...already put in 3 posts. I was just barely on the computer yesterday at all...I didn't get a squidoo lens made, but our next Rocket Mom's assignment is up.

Off I go.....have an awesome day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...