Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday July 22

Good Morning.
I didn't sleep in quite as late this morning. It's going to be a busy day. Soon I have to leave and get to the courthouse to transfer the tags on my car. I hope that goes ok since I am now insured with Steve and the title and tag both have me and my mom as the owners. This afternoon the kids are coming over to swim, plus I have to take my 18 yr old to the dentist. I don't think there are any plans for the evening other than picking my son up from work when he gets off.

Yesterday I got out my quilt and worked on it some more. I finally have my pattern figured out and a few more times of getting out the sewing machine and I will have the whole top sewn together. However, I need to concentrate of making the other 18 dish scrubbies I have yet to crochet for orders before I work on my own projects. Or, find the time to do both!

I didn't accomplish much online yesterday. I can't get my scanner to work and the way help tells me to get to it through Vista isn't working. ugh!!! I did get a video put into gather with my 2 posts. I am just under 500 pts away from cashing out for another $25 in paypal. I didn't get anything done on squidoo yesterday. My goal today is to make it through all the file cards in my box. That is the goal every day but with the craziness of moving and then running everyone around all day it's not been done for a long time.

I will quit for now and get busy on all my projects. Have a great Wednesday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...