Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday July 20

Good Afternoon!
I've already been on the run this morning. I took the laptop and wrote up my 2 book reviews though while I waited. I also got my Walgreens shopping done for the week.
Yesterday we went to Office Max. I got some good deals on school supplies and we took advantage of getting the reusable bag and then getting an additional 15% off our purchases using it. Steve got a new wireless router for here at the house and a flash drive with good discounts.

I did my update at Our Unschooling Journey 3 squidoo lens yesterday. I didn't get to it on Saturday. I also got my Mail Call! Week of July 12 post on gather yesterday. Usually a Saturday post, but Saturday turned in to a day that I had very little time online.

I still have more running around to do this afternoon but right now I am going to get some packages ready for the mail.

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...