Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday November 1

Good Morning!
Here it is the 1st day of November already.
We had fun doing the trunk or treat at our church last night. You couldn't have asked for nicer weather! It's not been so nice on Halloween that I remember since my children were very young. After the trunk or treat we went to the church basement for a little eating and socializing. We had sloppy joes, chips and cheese dip, little smokies, and all kinds of cakes and such. After coming home and seeing that there were still literally 100's of kids still in our own neighborhood we walked around with the kids, not getting home until after 9 pm.

Today we will be going to the Baptist church where the kids go to Awanas. They are having a clothing drive. We donated 4 bags of clothing ourselves, but will still go look to see if there are any that we need.

I didn't get a post done on gather other than my morning post, and then I put in a video. I have plenty of photos from last night to get in to photo essays soon as well as do my weekly mail call post after the mail comes today.

I will share the other book review lens that I built. This one is on the book Superdove. I was fortunate to get it through gather to read and review. It's the only book this author has published so far and it's all about pigeons. Really an interesting book. I hope you will take a look. Superdove Book Review

Until tomorrow, have the best day that you can :)
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...