Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!
We got Allen off to school in his costume. I sent my camera with my daughter to get photos of him and his classroom. Now I wait for her to come back so I can see just what she gets.
We will have trunk or treat at our church this evening from 6-7:30 then afterwards go to the basement for games and fun for all. I look forward to the family time.
Jasmine, however, has her idea of what she wants to be, but there is no money to buy what she needs for make up and such. I feel bad but hopefully she can work on something today.

I got busy yesterday on here for sure. I went ahead and did decide to list the crafts I've been making in my blujay store. I got 6 items listed and will list as I get things done from now on. I also got the last 2 listings done on homeschoolbuy as well.

I got my latest book in from gather to read and review. It's called The Vision Board and so far is excellent and I feel it will really help me with my life and my goals. I also did post a little photo essay of the jack o' lantern that Heather and her bf carved. Jack O' Lantern by Heather and Adam

I also built 2 more lenses on squidoo!! They are both book reviews. The first is on the children's book Crash! As I researched to build the lens I was impressed by the other books she has written and now want to read them as well. I hope you will take a peek and enjoy the review and other information. Crash! Book Review

Until tomorrow, I wish you a safe and Happy Halloween.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...