Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday September 25

Here I am after 2 days of not posting. Imagine this...I walked in to work only to find the gal I've been subbing for was back, and they didn't need me on my regular job. Although my boss said I was entitled to my 3 hours whether they needed or wanted me there, I am choosing to stay home and see if I can do some catching up here on the computer.
I will still ended up with about 3 1/2 hours or so more than I would have this week.
I will have to take Heather to her math tutoring today and my mom to her doctor appointment.

I did get busy on here yesterday afternoon putting in the pics and such from my camera and I got my Teddy Grahams review done on gather. I also got 3 more listings on blujay of some of my mothers items and then got them posted on my Gifts Squidoo lens too.

Here is the video that was to go into my review but for some reason the coding didn't work :( I will post the link to my review with pictures tomorrow.



Have a great day and we will see what the day brings and what tomorrow brings.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...