Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Before I woke up this morning it was raining, and it's still raining. By the looks of the sky it's going to keep on raining. There are all kinds of things planned downtown as part of our 4th celebrations, but I'm not sure what will get to happen with the rain.

I picked up my food this morning from sharecolorado. We got some pretty good stuff this time around. I came right home and put all the pork chops on the crockpot with the seasoning mix I had bought from Peddler's Kitchen online.

Today's Gather article is about my cat, which I think I've listed here before.
Meet My Friend Ichygo

Today's ebay listing is another copy of
Reading Street 6 Grammar and Writing Practice Book

Today's recommended program is wordlinx. Another well establishes paid to click. Penny per click, payout at $10. I've been paid within hours of cashing out each time!
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

I hope everyone's weekend is going well!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...