Sunday, June 29, 2008

Leaving for Camp

We are leaving for Family camp today...here in about 3 hours. Heather is arguing with me about going today since it's her birthday. Sigh....teenagers, she's known camp started on her birthday for months now, so why she has made plans with her friends for this evening I don't know.
We will have cake and ice cream for her in about an hour.

Here is my latest Gather article.
Freebies Week of June 22

I didn't go ahead and put anything on ebay today. When I get home all current auctions will be done. I will then decide if I am going to continue with ebay or try something else.

Today's program to share is Hits4Pay. Very nice, once again long standing program. Payout is $25 but they give you $10 to start the account. I've reached payout once so far and have been paid. All clicks are 2 cents.



We will return Friday evening, but I doubt I will do much on the computer that evening. So, I will see you all again on July 5. In the meantime, stay safe, stay cool, and have blessed days!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...