Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

I think this week is going to go slow without Jasmine here. I hope she is staying safe at camp and having a good time, and meeting friends.
It just started raining...it's very humid outside.
Today's only plan is to take Heather to her group, although I will need to make a grocery shopping stop on the way home from there.

Today's Gather article that I want to share is
Empty Promises by Ann Rule--A Book Review

Today's ebay listing is
Writers Express Handbook for Young Writers, Thinkers and Learners

I will be cashing out at boomertowne today for another $25 Target gift card, and I am about 250 points from the $25 Home Depot card at Gather. I'm excited.

Take care my friends,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...