Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Away From Home

I left Sunday afternoon to spend the week away with hubby.  My main objective?  To have time to sew while he's at work.
Monday seemed to go pretty well as I got a lot of different things worked on.
I'm still working, and still have goals, but so far it's not looking like a single thing that I brought with me will be done.  Not unless I really get busy!

I'm almost done sewing the binding onto my charming stars quilt.



I have worked on both double folded hotpads and microwave cozies.  You might notice on the corner of my table that I also have been doing some work on the plastic canvas blocks as well.



I worked preparing double towel scarves for completion.




I finally finished the quilting on this table runner.  Now I'm debating on going ahead and sewing the binding on without trimming first, since I didn't bring along a cutting mat and rotary cutter.


All in all, I am happy with what I have been able to get done.  I need time away for sewing since it's so hard to get my machine out at home!   I still have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning to see what else I can get done.


I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/






KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...