Monday, May 14, 2018

Mailbox Monday -- May 14, 2018


I am working on sending for freebies again to fill my mailbox.  I do plan to make this a weekly post, wish links if possible.

I am just getting started, but did get 3 items in so far, plus some hausernet mail (even though I told them well over a year ago to take me off of their program).


Time for Kids classroom pack, People magazine, and Time magazine are all hausernet mail.

This Old House is a subscription that I redeemed some Recyclebank points to receive.

5 Quit Smoking notepads from the CDC.  Still available here.  Search for text 221831.

Ring sizer from Blue Nile.  Still available here.

Breathe Right strip samples.  Still available here




I have sent for these today:

Free Sample of Te Mana Tahiti Skincare

Free Sample of Harvey Dryman Manbutter

Free Grow Up Healthy! Growth Chart

Free Sample of Hope Fragrance


Pinch Me has new samples tomorrow.  I've yet to get in on a Pinch Me box, but if you haven't signed up yet, just click the banner below!



You also might want to check out Daily Goodie Box as well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...