Friday, May 18, 2018

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Whirl Wind Week!


Wow this week has flown by!!   At the same time, it's been a long week.  Makes no sense, I know.
I had NO spendable money this week, which was my own fault for spending everything I had on the bus trip last week. 
I have made it through the week though.  With the help on my middle daughter, I was able to get just enough food for a few meals.  Foods to add to what was already in the house.  Also, my oldest daughter surprised me with a cinnamon roll, and a large snack tray this week as well.

As you know, I've started sending for freebies in the mail.  You may have noticed that I posted a Mailbox Monday this week.  I plan to have that as a weekly post again.  I will share freebie links on Monday's but I will still share them here in my Frugal Friday posts as well.

Let's start this week with the Kroger Friday Freebie for this week:

Free Larabar for Kroger & Affiliates

Here are the freebies that I sent off for today:

Free Sample of Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy

Free Together We Rise Stickers

Free Give a Sip Eco-Friendly Reusable Straw

Free Moose Tracks Nation Magnet or Sticker

Free The Original MakeUp Eraser

Free Sample of Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch


Click below to:
  • Print coupon to save $3 on any one (1) Culturelle product.
  • Enter the Be Good Inside with Culturelle Sweepstakes.


Are you finding the links I share helpful?  Are you sending off for any freebies to come to your mailbox?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...