Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Some Progress

I got out my Arkansas Crossroads quilt top to work on after it's been in it's project box in the trunk of my car since at least last October.   For some reason I thought I had made all the strips to make the blocks.  I was far from wrong.  I only had enough strips for 4 blocks!    I made those 4 blocks then worked on my strips for blocks.

I took this picture with the row of 4 blocks as well as the 5 rows that are done as a reminder to my readers of what I am working on.



I put the penny rug on the floor and pinned all the circles on.  I'm anxious to work on this rug more but I found it much easier to have the table out to work on it.  That's hard for me to do when the babies are here.  I'm wondering if this would be something I could enter into the fair, making myself a goal to finish it in time for it.


Also this week I spent a whole afternoon bringing things out of my craft/sewing room to look through and see what I could find to take to the members sale at our guild meeting later this month.   I have a box full and out in my trunk ready to go.  I know there are more things in my room if I find time to do some real sorting in there (not to mention the things I need that I need to find!).  I am in hopes of selling at least a bit of it.

I link up with the following blogs.  I hope you will check them all out.
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...