Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Penny Rug

Well, babysitting grandchildren, 2 of which are babies, is really lessening my sewing time  😞  I love them, but I must figure out how to get in sewing time!

I only sewed a few minutes one day, finishing up a set of the microwave hotpad/cozies.  I posted a set on Letgo to see how that goes. 

I also got motivated for just one day to work more on clearing out and organizing in my craft/sewing room.  Once again someone ordered something from my Etsy shop and I found the item to be in the very bottom tote.  My goal is to clear a path, then clear off the bigger shelf, then put my items for sale on the shelf.  That way when something sells, I can go right to it instead of digging into totes.
In the process I will also see what I have completed that is not listed for sale as well.

I have pulled out the Penny Rug that I started some time back.  I took a picture of my original progress to remind you.  I included the circles that I have completed and ready to sew on as well.
Now I'm itching to start sewing the completed circles onto the wool blanket.   Cross your fingers for me that I get to at least work on this rug a little each day!


That's it for my report this week.  With any luck at all, I will get things figured out and have a lot more to report next Wednesday.  It's sit n' sew at the quilt shop this Friday.  Barring nothing goes wrong, I fully intend to finally get back to working on the Arkansas Crossroads quilt top.

I link up with the following blogs.  I hope you will hop over and check them out as well.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/





KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...