Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WIP Wednesday --Circles

You may have noticed that I didn't do a WIP Wednesday post this last week.  That was because I did NO sewing.  I really do not like it when I just find no time to sew!

This past week hasn't been much better but at least I did get a little bit done.
I found a couple of times to get out my "penny" circles and work on more of them.  I'm itching to get the wool blanket out and start getting them sewn on, but I MUST work diligently on the yo-yo projects.



I also managed a day to finish cutting my last 4 10 inch squares for the microwave hotpads and have the next step done on those sets.



So many projects and so little time.  I wish I could figure out a way to change that.

I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/


KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...