Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WIP Wednesday-- Circles and Yo-Yo's

Sewing time has been much shorter than I like as usual.  I'm still trying to figure out how to remedy that.
I've been looking forward to the quilt shops quilt retreat this weekend, but as of right now I don't have the money to pay to go.  I'm still in hopes of getting the money by tomorrow, but it's not looking promising.  I keep trying to figure out how to have pretty much the same sewing time at home as I would at the retreat.  It's pretty impossible and why I feel the need to the retreats and the hours of time that is dedicated just to sewing!

I put more rows on the Christmas yo-yo table runner until once again I ran out of yo-yo's.  I'm still making more with the hope that this time I finally will have enough to finish the table runner and then move on to making the 2nd valance.  Wish me luck!

By my figures I still have 73 more yo-yo's to put on to finish the table runner.



I've had a few down times while waiting to get more circles put together for my penny rug.  I'm hoping the next picture I get to share with you is some of the circles actually sewn on to the blanket for the rug.


I link up with the following blogs, be sure to check them out also.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/



KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...