Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WIP Wednesday--State Fair is Over

As I suspected, I didn't do a post last week. Of course, being so busy with the state fair and going there so much as well as 5 days of a fundraiser at church, and a celebration of life for my friends daughter, I did no sewing whatsoever that week.

On a good note, I was so surprised to get 2 white, 3rd place ribbons out of the 4 items I entered into the state fair.  I'm still surprised, in fact.    I wasn't expecting to win anything, just wanted to enter items for the first time ever.
I got white ribbons on my yo-yo table runner and my selvage rug.


This past week I've put in a little sewing time.  I am trying to have this baby blanket done by Monday, but the other WIP going on in my family is my daughter having her baby!  In and out of labor and delivery and they just keep sending her back home.  It is getting ridiculous, as she says, and quite annoying  LOL
They are doing a showing at guild on Monday of quilts made with Eleanor Burns' patterns.  This is the one and only one I have.


While I had my cutting mat out, I got a start on getting microwave hotpads started as well.   It sure was nice to have my sewing machine out again!!


Wish me luck on getting things done---most especially getting the yo-yo projects out that must be done by the end of October at the very latest!

In the meantime, I've been linking up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/



KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...