Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- One Valance Done

I finished one of the 2 yo-yo valances.  Before I start the second one, I am going to actually work on putting the table runner together.  I thought for motivation to get it done, I would enter it in the state fair under holiday items.  Do you think I can put the table runner together in 2 weeks?


 The only other thing that I accomplished this past week was to finish squaring up the half square triangles to finish my blocks for the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.



Hopefully over the next 2 weeks I will have lots of progress to post.  I also signed up to enter a wall hanging in the category that my quilt guild sponsors.  Yes, a completely new project to start.
I need to finish the yo-yo Christmas table runner.
I am also entering the selvage toothbrush brush that I finished as well as one of my table runners.

I have 5 drawstring backpacks to make for charity through my quilt guild.  I'm in the middle of pressing fabrics now which also include to make a set or 2 of coasters as well.

In the meantime, I do link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...