Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kidecals--Personalized Labels for Both Kids and Adults


When I was going to kidecals.com to place my order, I was wondering, just which of my 11 grandchildren I would get labels for.  
When I arrived on the website I found out that kidecals offers so much more than just labels for your children's items!    Oh, there are plenty of those to choose from, whether you want to mark their belongings for school, camp, sports, or anything else.   About any design you want that fits your child can be found.  The choices seem to be endless.   I had so much fun looking through the site to decide just what I wanted.
I could have gotten a name sticker for each of the 11 grandchildren.  A sticker for their bedroom door, for example.

The site name is kidecals, but don't let that fool you!  There are stickers and decals and labels for everyone--from newborn to parents.
There are labels for every occasion even including canning and organizing.   Elder labels, camp labels, luggage tags, fun stickers and so much more.

 You can order keyboard stickers in so many cool designs (Created for Mac (Apple) keyboards only. Printed on premium quality removable vinyl with a non-residue acrylic adhesive that's ideal for delicate surfaces. Easily removable and won't harm keys).   Unfortunately I don't own a Mac as I would have ordered a set for sure (once I finally made a choice of the many designs available).  Here is just one of the many choices:

I went to the mommy section for my choices.  It was so much fun getting these stickers for my daughters.
My youngest daughter needed this one--fits her perfectly.  It's on her bedroom door, and you better not wake up little Amelia once she gets to sleep!


I bought the hush.....sleeping baby one for my oldest daughter who will give birth to her 6th child in September.  The Property of Mom Hands Off and Property of Scary Mommy I will let each of my 3 daughters have one of each.....and I plan on keeping one for myself.


This sign is just for me and right on too  LOL  (Me and wine is a big joke between myself and my children.)  It's now on my front door.


When you first get to the kidecals website you can sign up for their newletter and will receive 10% off your order.  Special for my readers is a 15% discount for using the code: kidecalslabel.

I also want to mention that the stickers are waterproof, laundry safe, BPA free, and cute!



I hope you check out kidecals and let me know what you think---and what you order for yourself.





Disclosure:  I rec'd gift credit to order products in order to do this review.  I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...