Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday-- Feel I Am Moving Along

I finally got my sewing machine out and worked on the star challenge project for quilt guild.  I got 3 more of the 16 squares done.  Changed my plan a little on what I am doing with it and look forward to working more on it this week!


I am still making 3 yo-yo's a day for my 365.  I'm getting more anxious to start putting them together into the 3 projects though.  I will keep on making before doing so.  Once I feel that pile of fabrics are showing less to me.


I even got more done on the selvage toothbrush rug.  I'm thinking that as long as I keep working on it while we bowl on our league that it will be done before the league ends in April.  Every week people come over to see what I am making and admire it.



Again, you can see the list of the 17 UFO's I have chosen for the 17 in 2017 challenge in my right side bar here.

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...