Thursday, November 10, 2016

Choose Your Framed Art Today for 50% Off

Framed Art and Framed Prints

Are you looking for that special artwork for a room in your house?  You will want to check out FramedArt.com.

I was looking for a picture to hang in my sewing room.  I knew just where I wanted to hang it.  I found exactly what I was looking for and love it!


Currently all framed art is 50% off!  Plus, 60% off  My Framed Art.

Shopping at FramedArt.com is fun and easy.

Choose your print:
Choose by room, style, subject, inspiration or my framed photos.  Or, use the search box (which is what I did)

Customize:
Choose your frame.  There are several color choices available:  brown, cherry, gold, silver, colors, or natural.
Do you want it framed, on canvas, or an art print?

Select your mat.  You can get 1, 2, or 3 mats.  Choose the width of your mat(s).
There is a wide variety of colors available for the mat.

Choose your glass:
Choices are clear plexiglass, non-glare plexiglass, clear glass, non-glare glass or museum quality glass.

All framed and canvas art is custom built in the United States.
Delivered right to your door and usually shipped within 5 days.
30 day return policy if you are not 100% completely satisfied.

This is my second art work from FramedArt.com and I love both of them.  I highly recommend you check out their site and order your art today.




Be sure to check out the Framed Color Photography while you are there!







Disclosure:  I rec'd my choice of framed art in exchange for this post.  I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...