Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WIP Wednesday -- Yo-yo's and a Rug

This past week I worked more on making the Christmas print yo-yo's.  I'm anxious now to finish making all that I can with the fabrics and seeing what size table topper or table runner I end up with.



I worked more on the rainbow colored locker hook rug.  Sorry that my picture is blurry.


This week's goal is to get more of the yo-yo's made.  Today's immediate goal is to get into my sewing/craft room and find more colors for the rug.  Also, this month's color with the soscrappy blog challenge is rose and gold.

How many of these things on my UFO list can I move to the finished list before the end of the year?

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
? sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper
Crazy colored quilt with the five and dime blocks
Rainbow colored string quilt
Christmas yo-yo table topper/runner
St. Patricks yo-yo table topper/runner

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner
T-shirt toothbrush rug
7 sets of coasters
16 microwave hotpads
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...