Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WIP Wednesday -- Quilt Retreat Progress

The quilt retreat was lots of fun.  I feel like I got a lot done.  I finished 5 microwave hotpads and 4 sets of coasters.

I worked on the black, white with a bit of red quilt:

I'm cheating with this picture.  I actually had these 2 rows of this crazy colored quilt done before the retreat.  I didn't plan on working on it at the retreat but ended up putting on 2 more rows.  I'm saving that picture for next week's post.

I got more yo-yo's added to the table runner.  Still 34 more to put on to finish it---finally!


Since the retreat's been over on Sunday I've worked mostly on finally starting to recover my craft/sewing room.  That is not going anywhere fast, but I have gotten some boxes looked through and those things put in their specific places.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper
Crazy colored quilt with the five and dime blocks

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner
T-shirt toothbrush rug
4 sets of coasters
16 total microwave hotpads

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...