Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WIP Wednesday--Moving Along

Here is the progress I've made on putting the blue and brown yo-yo's together.  I made more for it as well, but these are the connected ones so far.  I have put this aside as I work on projects that must be done by the end of this month.

Here is what I have of the black and white with red quilt top sewn together so far.  As I said last week, this is put away for now and undoubtedly will not be worked on again until the quilt retreat in July.

I've gotten in a little work on the yo-yo's for the boutique at the quilt show.  The ones made with the scarf type material are done with 50 in the bag.  I'm going to have to take the suggestion of a couple of gals and make my goal of 25 of each of the other fabrics instead of 50.

Last but not least this week, I have a good start on finishing the 9 microwave hot pads for the boutique at the quilt show.  I also finished a set of these in a larger size for a special order in my etsy shop.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner
T-shirt toothbrush rug

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...