Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WIP Wednesday--Better Work Week

I still didn't manage to get back to the schedule I have made for myself, but I'm not going to stress over that.  I'm sure it's better if I work on what I feel motivated to work on anyway.

At sit n' sew Friday night I got all of these half square triangles done for the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.  I'm not sure these are enough for all of the blocks, but sure enough to keep me busy on making the total of 80 blocks.  I don't plan to work on these any more until the retreat at the end of the month.

I at least got out the orange hexagons for the color this month with the soscrappy blog challenge.  I still hope to get out the orange to make 4 patches with as well.

I have started working on the crochet kits that I received for review.  This is what I have done so far on the Queen Elsa doll.  I will write up the review once I have her done.  It's a challenge for me to work on crocheting something this small, but it's fun.

I worked more on the t-shirt toothbrush rug.  I only got it up to 28 inches and have run out of much of a variety of colors in t-shirt strips.  I didn't go ahead and finish it off, but will message the lady that had wanted it.  If she decides not to take it at this size, then it will soon be listed in my etsy shop.

I did make a few more yo-yo's for the quild's boutique at the Wichita quilt show in June.  I am carrying a work bag of those in my purse and worked on them during the guild's board meeting.  I wonder how many I will have done by June to bag up for them to try to sell.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
T-shirt toothbrush rug
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays
RSC16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...