Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIP Wednesday--Yep, It's All Still in Progress

Oh my.  I'm pretty sure that I only managed to find time to work on one thing this week.  In fact, I don't even really have time to write this blog post!

My husbands mother passed away early Sunday morning.  We knew ahead of time and family had gathered over the weekend.  You can imagine that it's been pretty hectic with preparations and all that goes with it on top of my normal busy life.

Anyway, I got out my little brown squares with good intentions of putting together the ones from the mini charm pack for a table topper and then to get the rest of them in to 4 patches throughout the week.   My sewing machine and little ironing board and iron have set here next to me all week.
I did get the table topper started.  It will now be put away, probably until the quilt retreat.  I will try to find something for sashing, backing, and binding and pack it in a bag to take then. (At least that is my plan)


Hopefully things settle down again starting Friday----at least back to the normal about of being busy anyway!

Time to check in with the soscrappy blog and see what the color is for March.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug--plus more to sell
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
T-shirt toothbrush rug
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity

I'm linking up with:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...