Friday, February 5, 2016

Frugal Friday with Marsha--January 2016 Online Earnings


For me to share my online earnings for the previous month is not what I normally would ever share in my Frugal Friday post, but things what they are right now, so here you go.

In January I received from:

Redstaghits--$38.87 paypal
Zubeezone--$2.80 paypal
Apptrailers--$5.72 paypal (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)
Swagbucks--$25 paypal and $25 amazon
Hausernet--$51.75 (back payment for 6 months of mail)
PerkTV--$5 amazon (Use my code 860efbf6 and get 50 bonus points)

My list is so short and sure feels like I surely forgot to record something, but I didn't!
My total received in January was $154.14.

I paid out $17 to TrafficBrowser ($2 monthly but then I changed and paid $15 for a year so that I can surf 12 traffic exchanges at once instead of 10), $2.99 to Orbital Traffic, $3.74 to Squirly traffic, $2.50 to Hotflashhits, $6.90 to Postmanhits, $2.50 to Zubeedownlines, $6.99 to TrafficMagician, and $5.95 to TESurfSocial for upgrades.  This come to a total of $48.57.

This brings my total to just $105.57 for the month.

I've always had a goal of taking in a total of $600 for the month and this included retail pricing of items I receive free--samples, magazine subscriptions, items I get in for review etc.
I slacked off and haven't been keeping track of those things for several months.  From this day on I am going to start keeping track of that again and adding it to my total again.
I will try to come back and edit this post once I get a list of the items I got in January as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...