Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WIP Wednesday 8/12/15

It's been a couple of weeks or so since I've done a WIP Wednesday post.
I intended to, then didn't 'get around to it'.

I did finish some things that are now moved to my finishes list.  I will do a post soon including the pictures of my entries into the Heart of Kansas quilt show.

All I have worked on lately are hexagons, and that was only while we were on our big family camping vacation trip.  I decided it was finally time to start putting them together and see just what I end up with with all of the hexies that I have to get made, and that I am already done with.
Hopefully there will be some progress to show you each week.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild

I am linking up with the following blogs:
alt="WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced" />WIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...