Saturday, August 8, 2015

July 2015 Online Earnings


July was a tremendously busy month and my online earnings show it too.

PerkTV-- $15 in gift cards (if you join, use my code 860efbf6 and get 50 bonus points)
apptrailers--$7.04 paypal (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)
zubeezone --$3.50 paypal
pinecone research $6 paypal
swagbucks $45 in gift cards
lucktastic $20 in Target gift cards
Traffic Magician --$11.01 paypal
Redstaghits -- $10.85 paypal

For a total of $118.40.  Now, redstaghits is new and I am in as a JV member and paid out $27 for a year upgrade and also $10 for an ad co-op.  I paid $11.99 for my upgrade on arkhits and paid $6.99 for my upgrade at Trafficmagician.  This takes my monthly earnings down to just $62.42.

As I said, July was tremendously busy, taking me away from my computer a LOT!  I've already brought in more than the $62 in August since things have slowed down for me away from home.
I look forward to seeing my totals for August and sharing them here with you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...