Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday -- Wish Me Luck!

Again, I didn't post last week as I didn't have anything worked on.   I spent the week working here and there on getting entries for the quilt show put into the spreadsheet.
June 29th deadline for everyone to have their entry papers to me yet I still have them coming in and know of 5 people who are giving them to me at the guild meeting on Monday morning!
The quilt show is July 24 and 25 with set up on the 23rd.

I have 2 quilts I'm working on finishing of my own to enter into the quilt show:

Goodnight Irene from the sewalong with Terry's Treasures over a year ago.   I actually did get it quilted and the binding sewn around since taking this picture.  I've even started hand sewing the binding down.


Then there is my fractured pineapple quilt.  I worked on it last Friday at sit n' sew and had finished quilting the blocks the week before.  My favorite sewing machine broke  :(   I had to put out another one to work on it.
I'm off to my Needlers group in a bit where I will get the 2 sides sandwiched and pinned.


I can do it!  I just have to stay on it until they are done....and keep inputting data into the spreadsheet so that I have less work during the guild meeting on Monday to finish that up.  The gal that is making the labels for the quilts from my spreadsheet is out of town until Sunday night, leaving herself only 3 days to get well over 200 labels made.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
multiple hexagons that I need to make into projects
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...