Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WIP Wednesday 6/17/15

Let's talk first about the light blue for the soscrappy blog rainbow challenge.
At least I did get my blues out and have them strung together in 2's towards making them in to 4 patches.  I really doubt that I get past this however with the quilt show so close and me not getting near close to being done with what I hope to enter.


Now about my fractured pineapple quilt....
I managed to get one more row on at sit n' sew Friday night.  I messed up one block that I have to play rip it on because my back piece wasn't large enough.
Sadly, I discovered that I am missing one of my blocks.  I've looked and looked for it and am finding it nowhere.
I won't hurry to make another one until I absolutely have to to finish it!  You know, in hopes that it will turn up somewhere.  Cross your fingers for me as it takes a couple hours just to make one block!
I'm doubting myself to begin with on whether I can get this done in time for the quilt show.
I'm thinking I need to get out my other stuff, then if I have time to finish this one.....too many choices and not the sewing time that I should be taking.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
multiple hexagons that I need to make into projects
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...