Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WIP Wednesday 5/27/15

First of all this past week I did pull out the green 2 1/4 inch squares.  I did get a start on sewing them in to 4 patches as you can see by the mess in my picture.  I hope to have enough of the St Patricks print to make in to a table runner.
These are the green for the soscrappy blog color challenge this month.  I already know that June's color is light blue.


I did get in some work on my fractured pineapple quilt.  What I need to do now is make this my ongoing, always work on project until it is DONE....and not get something else out to work on until it's done.  I really hope to have a good amount of progress to share with you next week.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
multiple hexagons that I need to make into projects
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blog:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...