Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4/8/15

You may have noticed that I didn't do a WIP Wednesday post last week.  Sadly, I had nothing to show.
I had finished the blue hexagon table topper.  I donated it to put into the silent auction for the upcoming quilt show in July.  Doh!  I forgot to even take a picture of it before handing it over.  I finished it while sitting at the quilt guild meeting.

This past week I have only worked on one thing.  It's my top for the challenge quilt for guild this month.  We were given a fat eighth of the orange and a fat quarter of the black to work with.
Yes, we could add other fabrics, the orange and black given to us just needs to be seen in the challenge.
I chose to only use those fabrics.  It couldn't exceed 30x30 inches.  Mine is 17 x 17 inches.
I think I did pretty good on it.  It sure beats the challenge I made 2 years ago.  I've learned a lot in these past 2 years.


I have yet to check out what the color is this month for the scrap challenge on the soscrappy blog.  The challenge for myself is to go there next and find out what the color is and get started so I have something to show you next month!  I am still putting the button at the bottom even though I am not linking up this week.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...