Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday 1/28/15

I didn't get the binding finished on the quilt that I posted a picture of last week.  I didn't choose to take another picture of it, but I plan to finish it before next Wednesday.

At quilt guild this week we had our annual work day for charity.  This year we made walker bags to donate to the physical therapy department at the hospital. I bought a couple home to finish.  This is one of them.




I worked some more on my blue hexagon table topper.  Blue is this months scrap challenge color with the so scrappy blog.  This month is almost over.  That means that I shouldn't just stop working on this table topper, unfortunately, I probably will put it aside.  And there you have the why to me having so many projects in the works!



Last week I posted how I had run out of the fabric strips I had prepared for my locker hook rug so that it was being put to the side for awhile.  It so happened that very day a lady in my stitch group had picked up some fabric strips from a free box.  She gave them to me.  Monday at quilt guild, another member who had read that I needed more gave me 2 more bags full!   I did indeed work more on the rug.  I had actually hoped to finish it by now, but I still have a ways to go.

Oh so many things to work on and so little time! 

Here is my current UFO list, which keeps growing instead of shrinking!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
lockerhook rug
Blue hexagon table topper


I am linking up with the following blogs this week:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy

PS I Love You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...