Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday 10/22/14

Somehow I'm not feeling as productive in the area of sewing this week.   I only have 2 pictures to show you this week.

Let's start off with my hexagons.  I'm working with brown, black and gray on the soscrappy challenge. (See button at the bottom of my post).
I stopped making them in to flowers because I needed to free up pins for other projects.  I did get all that I had papers pinned to put together.  Hopefully this week I will get at least a few of these made in to complete flowers.
Then I completed 4 more Charming Stars blocks for this month and the sewalong with Terry's Treasures. (See button to the right)
I have them hanging on the 'design wall' now.    I'm enjoying these blocks.   I already told the quilt shop owner that I intend to put the top completely together for this at the upcoming retreat November 7th and 8th.   It will be here soon and I'm so excited!
Wait!!  I did do more sewing than this.   I knew I had to have!    I finished up 7 more of the Halloween bags.   The giveaway for the bandanas is over, but I will soon be putting up a post with step by step instructions on making the trick-or-treat bags.

Here is my UFO list........ I was looking in my sewing room for one thing last night.  I was going through my too many to count bags that either have these UFO's in them, or projects that I've not started yet.  My mind was boggled.   It's not even been that long since I made up all of these bags of projects yet I still had forgotten about some of them.  I need to get busy and STAY busy.


UFO's
Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
40 Hot Pads (22 done)
Christmas bags (total of at least 25) (9 done)
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug

I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy

2 comments:

  1. Oh a list is a hard thing as it might encourage you to finish...or be a daunting prospect! Still, it looks like you have a handle on your WIPs and as for 'progress', any work is a step forward. And I don't know what is going on this week, but everyone is working on hexs!! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Linkys are so cool! I'm a subscriber!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...