Monday, October 20, 2014

All Business Monday---Online Craft Mall

http://www.undertherainbow.us/
This week I would like to introduce to you the Online Craft Mall at Under The Rainbow.

Under The Rainbow, Online Craft Mall is your source to buy and sell quality crafts!
It's a real craft mall for craft shopping, not just links to other sites.

Are you a crafter looking for an outlet to sell your wares? Do you enjoy buying hand made items?
If so, then the Under The Rainbow Online Craft Mall is for you!

I've been a member of the mall for 10 years now and have never been disappointed. You will NOT find a better deal on the internet.

Online Craft Mall with a LOW one time fee of only $10 to join!


Including myself, there are currently 23 crafters.
I have several of my crafts listed there and need to add more.


Marsha Cooper, Crafter     Gifts Galore and More, Owner
Hutchinson, KS     
I'm Marsha, a mom from Kansas. I have 4 children, with only one left at home. I have 10 grandchildren. I really enjoy my crafts and keeping my hands busy at all times. I've really been enjoying making upcycled, or recycled crafts and I've been learning more and more about quilting.


All handcrafted items in the online craft mall are handmade by individual crafters. Crafters join Under The Rainbow online craft mall as independent members and Under The Rainbow works directly with our members to fill your orders. Most members will even customize crafts for you!

Follow Under The Rainbow on facebook to see highlighted crafts and more.
You can also follow Under the Rainbow's pinterest boards as well.


Stay tuned next week for more information  :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...