Thursday, September 25, 2014

Writer's Unite 9/25/14

Welcome to another week of sharing!

I can see in the facebook groups that we are all busy writing somewhere.    I managed to get it together and get one of my new series here on my blog started based on past lenses.  I'm calling it It's All Business on Monday where I will be sharing in series some of the things that I do to earn online.
Each week will include a linky so you are welcome to share any businesses that you are also involved with that you blog about as well.

I am sharing that blog post in this week's Writer's Unite linky as well as choosing one of my older review type posts on bubblews.

Share on!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Marsha! Good to see you putting those SQ articles to good use! I like the idea of your business blog hop, so be sure to ADD it to remind me! And thanks for the Writer's Unite link-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having a sharing blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...