Monday, September 22, 2014

It's All Business Monday--Jerky Direct Part 1

(This is a new weekly series that I will be doing to share the many things that I do online to earn.  Each week will include a linky at the bottom for you to share blog posts about your businesses as well)

I have been with Jerky Direct since October 2006, almost 8 years!!! I am very pleased with both the business opportunity as well as the products.

Each month I receive 2 bags of Jerky. Each month my children and grandchildren wait for those 2 bags to come in. Each month those bags are gone within 1 day!!

I will sharing the opportunity and the products with you over a 4 week series, ending with a giveaway of 2 bags. There is a lot of information in these weeks which all comes from the website.

You can find my storefront website at Marsha's Jerky  http://marsha32.jerkydirect.com/

JERKY OVERVIEW
Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It’s seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Get up to half a pound of premium quality, all-natural or organic jerky for only $12.30 or become one of our Jerky Direct Distributors and join our automatic shipment program for the same price! Get up to 1/2 lb of jerky delivered to your door each and every month and then get as much additional jerky as you would like at our low wholesale price! Click here for more details.



Devoted & New Customers alike say it’s “by far the best beef jerky I’ve ever had, I want more!”

http://marsha32.jerkydirect.com

I will have more information next week on the business opportunity, but I invite you now to check out the Super 6 website and information.
My upline has put together this great program that they call Super6!!

Come take your FREE tour.

You are under no obligation to learn about it, so you have nothing to lose.

Marsha's Super6 Tour
http://super6power.com/marsha32/


I also offer an ongoing special of my own.  If you would like to try any of the products, I offer free shipping if you email your order to me at marsha.seiberling@gmail.com .  
I will also be highlighting all of the different products in another part of this series.





6 comments:

  1. Do you ship products to Canada and do you take PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you still working the Jerky Direct gig, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great opportunity! I love good jerky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that these are all natural products with no additives, non GMO, etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like very good quality jerky at a reasonable price. My family would love to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. There are a few edits I would suggest such as: spelling number below 10 and changing your second sentence to: Each week I will include a linky at the bottom for you to share blog posts about your businesses as well.)

    You forgot the word "I" and a period at the end.

    Best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...