Monday, July 14, 2014

Fulcrum Gallery Offers a Wide Range of Prints

http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/

Fulcrum Gallery is your one stop website for wall art and home decor.
Based out of Monmouth Junction, NJ and was launched on October 10, 2002.  It started out featuring view-only artwork from famous artists.  The artists were receiving referrals and orders from the website so they took it a step further.  On September 26, 2003 it became an online store.

You will be in awe of the choices in wall art and home decor.
You will find art by subject as well as art by room.

When I went to the website I already had in mind exactly what I was looking for.
I wanted a picture to hang outside my utility room.
I went to the laundry room area and found this great word art print.

Fulcrum Gallery is offering a 40-50% off sale on their website right now.  You can also save an additional 5% by signing up for their newsletter.

You will find that the prints are very reasonably priced.

Once I had my print chosen, I then chose a frame.  There are several colors and options of frames to choose from.  I found a color to almost exactly match the doors on my utility room as you can see in my photo above.

Then it was time to choose the matting.  Again, there are several choices of colors.  Matting is optional you can choose to have none, but you can also choose to have 2 or 3 if you like!

If you don't want your print framed, you can choose to have it on canvas or laminated.

You can see there are many options.

I am thrilled with my print.  Each order is framed and put on canvas on site as ordered.
Each print is marked on the back with the signature of who framed it and who checked it for quality assurance.
You will notice in my photo of the back of my framed artwork that there is also an extra hanger included.




Again, here is another photo of my framed print.
I ordered

Linda SpiveyMom's Laundry Rules

 


 



Disclosure:  I rec'd my choice of print, frame, and matting from fulcrumgallery.com for the purpose of this post and review.  I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...