Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4/30/14

I think I have stayed pretty busy and pretty much on task this week when I was home.

I finished my block for the monthly sampler at the quilt shop.  This month's block is titled Prohibition.
We are using the book She Came From Kansas for this Saturday Sampler.
I got the tops done of my log cabin table runner and log cabin wall hanging.
I still need to put the borders on each.
I had planned to finish both of these up to take to Sampler on Saturday for show n' share.
Plans have changed and I will now be out of town. Doesn't mean that I should stop working on them, but now I have some other things to get done for Saturday first.  Time will tell how much further I get.


I have a finish to show which is my log cabin quilt.  It's 42 x 42 inches.   I will get it listed for sale in my etsy shop soon.
Here are my UFO and NewFO lists----  I have added yet another quilt I want to make to my NewFO list.   I do believe that as long as I don't add any more new projects to the lists that I can finish all of these by the end of the year.

UFO's:
(finished) Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt
Chevron quilt

I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
The Lazy Quilter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...