Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Good2Grow Healthy Children's Beverages

good2grow is a new line of nutritious children's beverages featuring popular character SippaTop bottle toppers.  They are making a national debut in major grocery retailers and convenience stores.

This is a significant milestone in the healthy children's beverage category because they offer fruit and fruit & veggie juices that are not only fun and entertaining for kids, but also nutritious.  These are premium quality drinks that parents can feel confident serving their children.

In addition to the fruit & veggie blends, good2grow also offers apple juice, organic apple juice, and fruit punch.  All are made with 100% juice.
They provide age appropriate nutrition that is bases on the guidelines from the American Avademy of Pediatrics.
4 oz size for ages 1-3
6 oz size for ages 3-5 and
8 oz size for ages 5-10

All products contain no sugar, high fructrose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.  They are also non-GMO and BPA-free.
They come in a fun, colorful recyclable packaging.

The Sippa-Top are perfect for car rides, lunch boxes, soccer games, or other on the go occasions.
good2grow has partnered with the hottest properties in kids' entertainment including Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros., Hello Kitty, Nickelodeon and more.
Convenient 6 pack refill packs are available so that you can re-use the tops over and over.

I received 6 of the 6 oz bottles in different flavors and with different tops.
Admittedly, my 12 yr old grandson took the one with the Mickey Mouse top.  My 17 yr old daughter took the one with Sully from Monsters Inc.

My 4 yr old grandson, Jacob, came in with his mommy and seen the juice with Spiderman on the top.  He's in Spiderman mode right now big time.
He grabbed it up.  I told him he couldn't have it without letting me take a picture of his drinking it.




The next day I had 3 of my granddaughters over for the night.  Ariel is 9 years old. Willo is 6 years old.  Araya is 8 years old.
You might notice that Ariel chose the juice with the Mike Wazowski for the cap.  She's even wearing a Monsters Inc. shirt.
 Did they like the juices?  I got an outstanding "We loved them!"


good2grow has gone a step further with their drinks.
They have introduced Story Stitcher, a Video Storybook.

As parents today we don't get to spend at much time with our children as we lik.  good2grow has come up with a way to help.  They have made a one-of-a-kind social experience where parents and kids create and share their own video storybooks.  Their stories feature their favorite good2grow characters.

Join in the fun by posting your videos to Vine using the hashtag #storystitcher.   Visit http://good2grow.com/storystitcher/  where you can choose your favorite scenes and stitch them together to create a magical story.  Make your family time a memorable fairy tale time!



Disclosure:  I rec'd bottles of good2grow juices as well as additional information for the purpose of this post.  I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. These look super fun! I am going to look for them the next time I shop--the kiddos will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that they offer an organic variety! My kids would love the characters on top. :-) I wonder if their bottles are BPA free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are always asking for these cute juice bottles. I did not realize though that it was 100% juice and no high fructose, which we are trying to steer clear of as much as possible. Thanks for sharing that tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids would enjoy getting these in their lunch or snack bags and I would feel really good about giving them. I am always on the lookout for something new and innovative that is also healthy for them (and secretly for me as well). I'm gonna be looking at quality, then cost, then availability in my market. Thanks for this info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...