Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4/23/14

I only have one picture this week for my works in progress.
I worked most of this last week on the toothbrush rug that I barely had a start on last Wednesday.
I did finish it and it will soon be up for sale in my etsy shop.

I then moved on to getting the mitered borders on my log cabin top.  This is the first time I've tried mitered corners.  They didn't come out perfect, but they are alright.
I see so many others who hand their quilts outside in some way to model to them, so I decided to try it.
I hung it on the clotheline to snap this picture.

Today's plan is to take out my tables and get this baby sandwiched!  I really want to finish it before Monday and take it for show and share to quilt guild.


Here again are my lists:
UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt

I've been watching videos on youtube so there is a new quilt on my New list.   I wonder if I will get to many more throughout the year?  How many more will I end up adding to my list throughout the year?


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

5 comments:

  1. I really like the motion in your quilt top from your color choices. And I especially like the zing of bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this layout/interpretation of the log cabin quilt. I especially like the blue and yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your log cabin quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...