Thursday, April 24, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 4/24/14



With Easter and the perparations, I'm sad to say that I only visited squidoo a few times this past week.
I have some catching up to do!

I do have goals that I WILL make this week.
I have 4 lenses left that I need to decide which 20 amazon links are staying. I will get those done.
I also have a craft book review written up in word as well as pictures to go with it.  I will get that new lens up too.

This week in the linky I will share the other 2 lenses of mine that were put into the Best Of category.

Happy Squidooing!




3 comments:

  1. Following your lead, I am sharing two of my book review articles on Squidoo which are in the Best of Books category. Thanks, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not really done anything on Squidoo lately. For lack of anything new, I just shared my lowest and highest ranking lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about squidoo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...