Thursday, March 20, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 3/20/14



Welcome to the first day of Spring!   We are going to have a nice Spring day here in Kansas.

Sorry I'm a little late posting this week.  My computer was in the shop on Monday, then had to go back yesterday with the same problem.
I picked it up about 30 minutes ago and they tell me they fixed it for sure.   I surely do hope so!
I've been using my husband's computer off and on in this down time, but not doing a whole lot of anything really.

I did build a new lens this past week, so I will share it in the linky along with another lens that I will choose.

I hope you all keep me busy hopping from lens to lens and also to blogs with link ups this week.  :)

Happy Squidooing!!




2 comments:

  1. I've written so much in the past week on my blog that I actually cannot remember if I've written a new lens. That's getting bad isn't it. Hmm. Must be getting old or something :) I stopped by to see what everyone else has been up to and now off to read a few lenses. Hope you're enjoying the first day of spring and it's not snowing there like it is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the party as usual, but I linked up my lowest and highest ranking lenses. I've not really done anything new on Squidoo in a bit, and I know I need to finish at least one of my many WIP lenses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...