Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Sewing While Sick

omg....I woke up Monday morning with a terrible headache.  As the day progressed I felt worse and worse.  I had brought my Brother into the living room to work on the Goodnight Irene blocks.
Once I finished those on Monday evening I traded machines and brought in my Bernetta with the walking foot.

First things first, here is a picture of my 92 log cabin blocks that I am working on.  I have the second round on and have them squared up.
A baby wipes container holds them nicely for now.

Next up is the 2 rows of the Goodnight Irene quilt with Terry's Treasures sew along.  See the button on the right for more information.
Now we come to my applique bunny quilt.   I intended to just get the 3rd row on.  But, since we were getting snowed in, and I didn't feel well, I just kept going.  I even started sewing down the binding after taking this picture.  I am really disappointed in how small this is.   I have worked on getting the bunnies done for many months.  It's barely big enough for a baby, possibly a toddler!
I may finish sewing down the binding today.  Right now I'm typing in bed.  I'm feeling pretty rough and have no clue what is wrong with me.

As a reminder here is my UFO and NewFO list for Joanie's Trendy Quilts challenge.  You can also see more information on this to the right.

UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
2 Log Cabin wall hangings
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt 
Yo-Yo Table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Hexagon table topper.

I am linking up with the following blogs, but also with Terry's Treasures as well.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...