Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Sewing While Sick

omg....I woke up Monday morning with a terrible headache.  As the day progressed I felt worse and worse.  I had brought my Brother into the living room to work on the Goodnight Irene blocks.
Once I finished those on Monday evening I traded machines and brought in my Bernetta with the walking foot.

First things first, here is a picture of my 92 log cabin blocks that I am working on.  I have the second round on and have them squared up.
A baby wipes container holds them nicely for now.

Next up is the 2 rows of the Goodnight Irene quilt with Terry's Treasures sew along.  See the button on the right for more information.
Now we come to my applique bunny quilt.   I intended to just get the 3rd row on.  But, since we were getting snowed in, and I didn't feel well, I just kept going.  I even started sewing down the binding after taking this picture.  I am really disappointed in how small this is.   I have worked on getting the bunnies done for many months.  It's barely big enough for a baby, possibly a toddler!
I may finish sewing down the binding today.  Right now I'm typing in bed.  I'm feeling pretty rough and have no clue what is wrong with me.

As a reminder here is my UFO and NewFO list for Joanie's Trendy Quilts challenge.  You can also see more information on this to the right.

UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
2 Log Cabin wall hangings
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt 
Yo-Yo Table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Hexagon table topper.

I am linking up with the following blogs, but also with Terry's Treasures as well.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

 

9 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I love your Irene blocks! Feel better soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Irene just the way it is. It is very pretty. You have made very nice log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are more productive when you do not feel well than most of us on a good day! Love your Goodnight Irene blocks and also your bunnies.

    I hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's small, but it's really a cute bunny quilt! Love your Irene blocks, too. I hope you are feeling much better now. I know there are some who have headaches that last a week, so here's wishing you aren't one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many goodies coming along at your place. Thankyou for commenting on my Irene quilt - I'm really enjoying this sew-along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy.Beautiful projects.Hope you are better.Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your Goodnight Irene! Isn't it a fun pattern to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks and the bunny quilt is very cute. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...