Thursday, February 6, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 2/6/14



Seems I have a full blown case of the the flu.  I should be looking up lenses about the flu, I might find some hints to help me feel better.   Actually my doctor has called me in a prescription for one of the z-paks.

Aside from being sick, I did actually build a new lens this week.  Lenslet I guess they are called.  It's on Green Eggs and Ham.  I will put it in the linky.  There is another book I want to do...Runaway Bunny, that Ruthi aka abitosunshine has as one of her suggested books to review.   I haven't had a chance to look on my children's book shelf to see if I still have the book.

How has your week been with squidoo?
I hope to see lots of links added this week.  Keep me busy!






1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you have the flu, Marsha! Hope you get well soon!!!

    I do love Dr. Seuss books and I enjoyed your review on Green Eggs & Ham

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...