Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Not Much Progress!

If you recall, last week I said I was sewing while sick.
Looking back I wonder now just how I managed to sew all day on Tuesday.  Other than we had a foot of snow overnight and I stayed in because of being sick.
I just steadily sat behind my machine.

I pretty much did nothing after that.  I had typed last week's post from bed, where I stayed all day Wednesday and Thursday.  I moved to the couch Friday and Saturday.   Sunday was the first day I felt well enough to sit in my computer chair again.
I'm glad that I feel better!

I did sew the binding down to finish the applique bunny quilt.  That will be a finished post.

I started a new toothbrush rug.  This one I am making in rounds instead of the way that I usually make it.  It's going to be very colorful.  I'm glad to be back to work on a rug.

 I had to take someone to a doctor appointment out of town yesterday.  I took my box of yo-yo's to finally work on again.
I made one yo-yo, but then decided to sew more of them onto what will eventually be a table runner.
It's been about a month since I worked on these at all.


Today I have my little stitch group.  I am taking my hexagons and will have the other ladies teach me how to get started on those.

Here are my UFO/NewFO lists:
UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
2 Log Cabin wall hangings
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
(Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt 
Yo-Yo Table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Hexagon table topper.

Please check out the buttons to the right for more information on the Goodnight Irene Sew Along and the UFO/NewFO Challenge.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...